Terms and Conditions: Janet Davis Cleaners
By entering your card information online:
- You are representing to us that you are an authorized user of the credit card and that all information entered, including account holder name, account number, billing, address, etc. is accurate.
- If you set up automatic payments and store your credit cards on file, or make a one-time payment online, you authorize us to charge the credit card the amount you have requested, been invoiced for, or any amount due to the business.
2. Confirmation of Payment
- If automated payments have been set up you are consenting for us to charge the credit card automatically for all orders you have sent us.
- All transactions are final. Please see our Refund Policy.
3. Refund Policy
All transactions are final. Any refunds or store credits are at the discretion of the business.
4. Updating of these Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to change, modify, add to, or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User's obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User's continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User's acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. All information given, including email addresses and client information will never be sold or made available for any reason other than what is necessary to process your order. While we cannot guarantee the security of data transmission over the internet or any wireless network we take all industry-standard precautions to protect said data. By using this service you agree that your use of this site and transmission of sensitive data to us is at your own risk.
By submitting a payment or updating credit card information you are agreeing to all terms and conditions stated.